Ok, I'm going to try to answer your questions here...
1. Start adding one B&P to your day and be sure to drink plenty of water. If you are still able to eliminate, then you can increase to two a day. You can then increase to 3 a day if you are still able to go to the bathroom. You have to be careful to add them slowly and drink plenty of water so that you do not end up constipated. But don't worry, they will not make you gain weight, especially if you are still able to eliminate.
2. Your stomach is empty while fasting, but the B&Ps can prevent absorption of other things, so it is important to space them apart from the lemonades by an hour or so.
3. The elimination is slow and manageable, nothing like the SWF. More like regular BMs.
4. Yes, you should continue the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) in the AM.
5. The ropes are not painful to pass. They are also much more like regular BMs except they are sort of rubbery and are shaped kind of funny--like they've been in the folds of your intestinal tract for some time! *Because they have. I have not noticed any crazy smells--nothing that all your co-workers would be shocked about. You will not lose control of your bowels over this.
6. However, for the liver flush, you will not want to be at work the next AM. Much like the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) (thanks to the Epsom Salts ) you will be needing to visit the bathroom frequently and urgently several times. In my opinion you should schedule the Liver Flush for the 21st or the 22nd of Nov so that you have Sat or Sun to relax and not be at work. You should stop the B&Ps the day before your flush.
Hopefully, this helps you out a bit. I know there are lots of people on here with so much knowledge. Keep asking if something still isn't clear!