CureZone   Log On   Join
Advice from MCers with multiple experiences

Lisa Views: 1,212
Published: 15 years ago

Advice from MCers with multiple experiences

After reading several postings concerning the different experiences people have had with each fast, I am realizing that it is not just me. My first Master-Cleanse lasted 14 days and was a breeze. I felt so calm and energetic; it was an amazing experience. I had no hunger and felt like I could continue forever. The only reason I stopped when I did was because I had visitors coming into town, and I had planned this cleanse to stop in time for their visit. This was last May. Since that time, I have tried to start 2 additional master cleanses without success. Well, I have started them but "quit" within the first three days. I have not found that sense of calm or strength with these last two cleanses and came up with the excuse that it just must not be the right time for a cleanse. I haven't had any real problems like headaches or hunger pains, much more of the mental suffering begging me to eat. Anyway, I really want to do a nice long successful cleanse (hopefully 30+ days) in January, but I am concerned because of my last 2 attempts. For those of you that have gone through multiple master cleanses, what has helped you stick with it on a mental level during the more difficult cleanses? I think now that I have realized that it is not going to be easy the second time around I will be better prepared to cope, but I am hoping for some tips... I will be living with someone who will also be doing this long cleanse in Jan, and my previous cleanses have all been done solo, so this should also help. I will probably do some short fasts here and there before then, but I would like to be as prepared as possible when the time comes. I would appreciate any advice.
Thanks for taking the time to read this long posting...
Lisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

1.234 sec, (1)