CureZone   Log On   Join
Adrenal Fatigue?

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
orion82698 Views: 1,974
Published: 15 years ago

Adrenal Fatigue?

Hello,

Since Jan of this year, I've been tried 24/7. I have an all day fatigue, that get's worse if I push myself (exercise, yard work). I also have a very stiff/sore neck that isn't every releived. I've been through just about every test possible. This all started when I went through a very stressful time in life. I was very, VERY stressed for over 6 months straight. I was exercising every day, and didn't get out much, except to work.

I took a vacation after this all started, and felt 100% better, but after being back from vacation for a few days, the fatigue returned. I've had my house tested for Mold, as well as alergy tests too, all have come back normal.

I've been looking into this adrenal thing for a while. I bough Dr. Wilson book and ordered Two bottles of the adrenal rebuilder. I was taking 2 pills every 3-4 hours, until the bottles were gone, but didn't feel any better. I ordered a saliva test kit with 4 cortisol tests and DHEA. It should arive this week.

What should I look for when the test is returned?

Thanks you all! :-)

-Orion

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)