CureZone   Log On   Join
Results from the Nd

DubbleTrubble Views: 890
Published: 16 years ago

Results from the Nd

Hello,
I just went to see the Nd today to review my adrenal stress test. Just curious if any of this sounds normal for those of you are treating adrenal problems. My test showed that i have normal cortisol in the morning and elevated in the evening and night. Also, my 17-oh progesterone is low, and my insulin is low after i eat. She has given me an adrenal support called Seriphos told me to take b-vitamin complex, and vitamin c. She aslo ordered Pregnolone, and suggests i should be taking that as well. I am curious, i strongly believe my body cannot digest these b vitamins that everyone says are so great. Reason is, my skin breaks out even more like crazy, and i had started to take vit c and the same thing happened with that as well. I have read somewhere that in order for treatment to work i have to have some faith in the person who treats me. But i dont, so thats why im kinda asking this forum if im on the right path or not. I am really thinking about taking Yoga, has anyone tried this? Any advice i would greatly appreciate thanks very much:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)