CureZone   Log On   Join
Results from my ND....

DubbleTrubble Views: 1,608
Published: 15 years ago

Results from my ND....

Hello,
I had an adrenal stress test done a week or so ago and found out some of my results over the phone from my Nd. She said my cortisol was normal in the morning then was higher in the afternoon and throughout the day.She also mentioned something about my 17-oh-progesterone being lower. My only concern is i am kinda skeptical about having her treat me for anything, there were a few other testing done with this test and she said she would discuss it with me when we met.My question is how hard is this to treat yourself? My symptoms im dealing with are acne,fatigue,I feel much better late at night more energy, forgetfullness. Oh and i have been told a million times to take B-vitamins, but when i take supplements, i notice breakouts worsening, would that be some kind of liver problem? Well if any one can help , let me know. Thanks:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)