CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ?s to EVERYONE and especially wise people who can give advice to a young person

JamesG Views: 1,653
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 556,130

Re: ?s to EVERYONE and especially wise people who can give advice to a young person

Shawn,

Although your situation seems bleak, there is always hope if you don't give up searching for the answers. I understand where you are coming from because even though my folks are somewhat progressive when it comes to health, they just couldn't understand what I am going through.

Dr. Wilson says that healthy people look at those with AF as just being lazy and unmotivated, when in fact we are the exact opposite. It takes everything we have just to get through the day and we have to push much harder than the next guy could ever imagine. Although I am strong enough to go back to work, I still have days where I feel like crawling into a hole and dying.

The harsh reality of your situation is that you are living in a toxic environment and this will only serve to further drain your adrenals. If you are not getting the support you need and/or worse you are being belittled and ridiculed, then you have to seriously think about finding somewhere else to live. I realize that this may sound impossible now, but there must be some way that you can get the assistance that you need, through other family members, friends or government services.

You are young and even though you have had weak adrenals all of your life, according to Dr. Wilson it is possible to rebuild them once again. Create a social circle of supportive, loving friends who will be there when you need them the most. Use the internet to find helpful resources to aid you and perhaps there are support groups for people with AF, Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome or even fibromyalgia would be good to find. All it takes is one good person to get in contact with and a whole new world could possibly open up for you.

Good luck and don't give up; we are all pulling for you here at curezone!

James

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.234 sec, (1)