CureZone   Log On   Join
Anyone tried taking extra Isocort for a short period?

Views: 2,765
Published: 16 years ago

Anyone tried taking extra Isocort for a short period?

I keep going through cycles. I'll feel better for awhile and then CRASH and have to slowly work my way back out of it. I don't know why this is happening, I can't find any reason. But I was wondering if anyone has tried taking a fairly large number of Isocort for a short period (like a few days) after a crash to allow the adrenals to rest and come back more quickly. I know they say not to take more than 8 tablets per day.... but it seems fairly "weak" to me (especially in comparison to the Cortef I used to take!). I know that if a person took a high dose of Isocort for a long time it would probably do more harm than good (down-regulate your adrenals)..... but I wouldn't think it would happen in a few days... .and might give the adrenals MORE of a rest than 8 tablets a day would. When I say "crash", I'm talking about pretty much being bedridden.... so it's something I could really use some advice on. Anyone tried anything similar with Isocort?

Thanks so much.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)