CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: melasma anyone?

lusty22 Views: 15,241
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 555,474

Re: melasma anyone?

was wondering how you rest at night, if you suffer from insomnia. that is one of my biggest problems. I also was having very bad panic attacks, and threfore the ativan, which i wish i could get off of soon, but am scared. i don't want to go back to that place. are you on any chemicals? yes, i know what you mean. i try to buy organic veggies and meat, and it is very expensive. my husband also is sick-he has colitis, so we are on a healthy Diet together although he still eats sugar, but has cut down. I sometimes watch him eat an icecream and want to die. but, i will do anything to feel better, as i am so tired of feeling sick. I have Depression which goes along with AF and they wanted to put me on paxil, but i said no. I know once my adrenals are balanced i will be better. I takes a lot of time and rest. do you suffer from anxiety? i just started taking maca root which is supposed to be the best thing for your hormones, balancing them. i have always had bad pms, and i think my adrenals have been poor for a long time as i was doing bad things to my body. i was a big cofee and Sugar addict, and also drank alcohol occasionaly, plus did not eat well. i loved junk. have you found a better doctor now? Take care, leslie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.078 sec, (1)