CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: melasma anyone?

maph44 Views: 15,130
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 555,470

Re: melasma anyone?

About 5 years ago I had a hair analysis done through my ND and it showed I had a low sodium/potassium ratio which is indicative of an impaired ability to cope with stress due to a basic imbalance in the electrical and biochemical balance within the body cells.The principal cause of a low sodium/potassium ratio is adrenal gland exhaustion. Causes can include: excessive stress;inability to cope adequately with stress;deficiency of copper, manganese,calcium,vitamins B1,and C resulting specifically from excessive stress; excess of toxic metals such as cadmium,copper,or lead;other metabolic causes such as chronic acute infections-negative attitudes or emotions which create hostility,frustration and resentment.
Anyway after being put on a nutrition program and watching my diet I improved dramatically. My doc had me retake another hair analysis and it showed I had improved a great deal. As you know old ways can creep back and the past year I have messed up badly. To make a long story short, my regular doctor put me on a diet pill that really messed up my adrenals again. Cause all my old symptoms came back and I knew it was the diet pill. Now I have mega problems and have developed a lot of food intolerances that I did not have before. I will have to get another hair analysis done to see what is going on. I would strongly recommend getting one if you have never had one. That is just my opinion. I know that my adrenals were in the exhaustion stage which in other words means "burnout". Anyhow I hope this can help you. Let me know if you would like more info on it. Bye for now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)