CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: anyone use light therapy with any success?

cateyes3333 Views: 1,517
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 555,423

Re: anyone use light therapy with any success?

I know it's difficult to get motivated to do things (simple things) when you're so tired. At times I have to force myself to get outside and take a walk. Or go outside and just read. The house for me gets depressing. Anyway, I never regret doing those things once I get started. I think the natural endorphins (feel good hormones) are released and it helps suppress some of the bad feelings.

As far as the IBS goes, I'm learning I have all of the classic symptoms of fibromyalgia (FM). I fit the symptom profile so well it's frightening. I'm hoping that I can get to the bottom of the cause with a goal of eliminating medications, tests, doctors, and frustration. I purchased a book written by a family practitioner with FM. She developed a plan that worked for her; so I'm going to try it. It's mostly diet, exercise and emotional work. It was only $15 which I've spent on 1 lab test.

Hopefully, my doctor office will call me with the results of my serotonin and cortisol tests. I'll probably call on Mon or Tues if I don't hear from them.

Hope you are feeling better. Keep me updated with how you're doing!

Melissa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.529 sec, (1)