CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yes!

lusty22 Views: 1,914
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 555,391

Re: Yes!

no other tests. My real dr looked at me like i was crazy when i told her i had adrenal fatigue and then i wanted to show her the reslults of my saliva test and she was not interested. she only wanted to prescribe an antidepressant for my panic but i asked for an antianxiety only, ativan. I hate antidepressants, they make me feel like a zombie and i told her i was on herbs and supplements to get better and she had no clue. i know more than her. she wanted to test my thyroid so i let her, but it was ok. i do know that the most important glands, besides the hypothalamus, are the adrenals becasue every hormone they produce affects another hormone, another gland. If they can be fixed it is like a domino effect and the bodys balance will become normal. therefore we have to start with them. to be in hormonal balance the adrenal glands have to be fixed, and they can be, but only done naturally. supplementing with only 1 hormone, like cortisol, will not fix the balance. they are capable of repair and producing all their own hormones if strengthened. there are exceptions, like addisons disease which the adrenals have failed and can't produce on their own, but it is very rare. my iridologist has it so i know alot about it. you sound like me in the fact that you want to not only beat it but figure it out. I have done so much research it is crazy. I too am on a mission. I have not ever had abuse in my past but i have have had some tragedy over the last couple of years which attributed to this i think. one was a death, and grief can be hard on the adrenals. other than that i have had quite alot of change in my life and have never adjusted well to change. It throws me. plus add poor diet and other abuses i have done to my body, and here i am.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.171 sec, (1)