CureZone   Log On   Join
New here..Any help appreciated

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
cateyes3333 Views: 1,645
Published: 16 years ago

New here..Any help appreciated

Hi All,

I'm new here and would appreciate hearing from anyone that has experienced these symptoms with adrenal dysfunction.

I'm a 33yo female with a history of Asthma, GERD, Chronic Sinusitis, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis (1yr), IBS, Environmental Allergies and a childhood history of physical & sexual abuse. It's probably worth noting that I have lived in a state of chronic stress ever since I can remember. Just found out I have a complex ovarian cyst that will be followed up by Ultrasound in a month.

My bizarre symptoms started yrs ago but weren't as problematic until recently. I was diagnosed w/ Hypothyroidism 3/04 and started Levoxyl. I have attributed my symptoms to my thyroid this past year, but am experiencing disturbing things even when the thyroid is regulated. Now, I think there's something else going on. Here are the most bothersome things:

Anxiety attacks- have become more numerous in the past few months
Inability to control severity of my reactions to even small things
Facial flushing incl. ears anytime after 2pm
Memory impairment
Hair loss- clumps in the drain every day for the last few wks
Facial pigmentation- my cheekbones have retained a reddish/brown hue way too long after a tan
Burning/redness- tops of toes
Hot flashes- labs do not indicate ovarian decline
Low energy- zombilike in am to late afternoon but HIGH energy in the evenings(feel human)
Lost all half moons on cuticles of fingers
Temperature intolerance- very sensitive to either warm or cold
Tingling- fingers sometimes
Fevers- Normal body temp=97's sometimes will go up to 100 for no reason and be back down to 97 by eve
Dizziness with standing up or prolonged standing

Rheumatology has ruled out other autoimmune diseases such as Lupus, etc
Neurology has ruled out MS, etc
Dermatology sais I have Rosacea but I think the skin symptoms are related to an endocrine problem

Sorry this is so long, but I know I would feel better if someone could identify with some of this. The symptoms are just getting worse.

I am scheduled to do the Corticotropin injection on Mon to check Cortisol response.

Thanks in advance,

cateyes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (2)