CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How do I my stop Sugar Cravings with Dr. Richard Schulze Herbal Remedies?

Views: 4,621
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 548,295

Re: How do I my stop Sugar Cravings with Dr. Richard Schulze Herbal Remedies?

Karina,

Getting off the Sugar is a wonderful goal...good for you.

For myself, I have found that the easiest way to beat the 'sugar blues' is to first start switching from "bad" Sugar to good. I went to our fabulous health-food store and purchased naturally grown/organic fruit and a variety of snacks/granola created with only raw honey/molasses. Whenever the Sugar cravings hit, I subsituted what I normally would have eaten with something natural.

I just started doing this five days ago.

Results:

--I couldn't BELIEVE how sweet, juicy and fabulously flavorful the fruit was...and how it immediately took away my craving for something full of nasty sugar!

--My nightime routine of cookies & ice cream while reading a book before bed was tough, but after only five days of about 1/2 cup of healthy granola (NOT the grocery store kind!) mixed with about 1/4 cup of raw nuts instead, I no longer can even bear the thought of polluting myself with those sugar laden cookies!

--I lost 5 pounds, and didn't suffer or 'want' for anything!

My thinking is that we've been "programmed" to look for a magic pill, tonic, or quick fix for our health issues...but that's just not how our bodies work. We need to change our habits, lifestyles and way of thinking.

Really & truly, after only 5 days of eating mostly organic & natural, I feel better than I've felt in years, have lost weight, and don't even desire the food & sugar that I thought I'd never stop craving!

Here's to your health...good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)