Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
thebirdlady Views: 3,512
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 546,637

Re: fatigue and superfood

ShrinkyDink!

Wow...look at all the awesome changes you have made! One thing I do is I supplement my SuperFood w/a giant tablespoon of Nutrex spirulina and Yaeyama chlorella. I find these really give me a kick in the butt that lasts for most of the day. And I juice a giant organic beet with the apple juice every morning. Beets are supposed to be good for depression.

Just an FYI on Depression :

You might check out Mood Cure by Julia Ross. She recommends amino acids for specific types of depression. You could probably get the book from your local library.

And her theory is that most depressed folks are simply low on these aminos. Also, amino therapy has shown that once you take supplemental ones for a year or so, you can wean off the supplements as your body has been retrained and will produce it's own aminos to continue the specific synapse pattern that was formerly missing. Interesting....

Best wishes and keep up the great work!
Suzanne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.078 sec, (1)