CureZone   Log On   Join
Glad you made your super tonic Suzanne!

vavrona01 Views: 1,242
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 546,251

Glad you made your super tonic Suzanne!

Hi Suzanne,
I am glad I inspired you in doing your Supertonic! So far I have had great results with it. About two weeks ago both my wife and I knocked out a cold in three days by using 4 droperfulls every 3 hours. It definitely is potent stuff. Since then I use it (same dosage) morning and last thing before going to bed. I just wake up so fresh and with more energy. It seems also that I am breathing better (the horseradish most probably). I for one am not too hot about the taste but my wife loves it. The essential there is that it works. This is only the second tincture I have made. The first one was the cayenne made with organic habaneros. I am planning to make some echinacea tincture as per the recipe that Bob posted earlier. I will contact the foxes at Herbfirst.com and see what I can come up with.
All the best.
Serge

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)