CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is the exact recipe to make the tincture?

vavrona01 Views: 1,836
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 545,796

Re: What is the exact recipe to make the tincture?

Hi!
The recipe according to the source I mentioned is:
One 5th of all the ingredients (onion, garlic, horseradish, ginger and hot peppers) by volume and not weight! (I used a cup for this matter). Yes pour it into the blender and cover it with organic apple cider vinegar (about an inch or so above the ingredients). Blend it for a few seconds, then pour it into light proof jars if possible (you can always wrap some newspaper around). I store mine at room temperature. But yes it has to be shaken a couple of times a day until you are ready to strain it.
As far as the new moon, full moon is concerned I know that a lot of people do not bother with that. I remember Bob posting about it, he would not care when he would start a tincture. So yes you can start it any time. The minimum it should stay in the jars would be about two weeks (ideally from new moon to full moon, just about two weeks). However The longer it will remain in the jars the more potent it will be.I decided to strain mine yesterday just because winter is upon us and it should be time to use it. Also you can always open the jars and consume some even though it has not been finished yet. Schulze shows this in one of the three cassettes I decribed in my previous post. Remember to always keep the final preparation away from any light source.
I hope that this answers your questions.
Cheers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)