The Liver Flush is very safe. Are your pains like cramps, an infection, or nausea? I suspect you may still have some toxins or possibly stones in your system. I would suggest you do a salt water flush (two teaspoons Sea Salt mixed in one quart room temperature water) or a large enema. Either one should flush the toxins on out of your colon. If your body has reabsorbed any toxins already, you may feel unwell for a couple of days, but I don't think its dangerous. Rest and drink all the water you can to get the toxins out.