CureZone   Log On   Join
Question on Liver Flush

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
rhiannawolfmoon Views: 1,315
Published: 18 years ago

Question on Liver Flush

Hi,
I'm new to all of this & I have some questions. Some of these may have been asked but I am having a hard time concentrating & reading messages right now..sorry. I have developed some sensitivities after using a cream (which I had used before no problems - was not one of mine so I didn't know what exactly was in at the time) I had a reaction, Dr. at the time said was allergic, now he says he thinks it was contact dermititis possibly due to the person using too much essential oils. Since I was making soaps etc. myself I had fragrance & essential oils, incense etc in my house & now have evidently been cross sensitized. I am now hypersensitive to anything with fragrance my face flushes & burns when I smell certain or very strong perfumes, fabric softeners, cleaners etc. I also have developed a very acute sense of smell, I can smell things no one else can & when I smell them that is all I can smell...cigarettes, exhaust, ink on receipts, the foam on an exercise mat. I'm scared I may develope or all ready have MCS though these other smells just bug me because they are overwhelming not anything else. I am hoping by doing a total body cleanse I can reduce my symptoms & not get worse so hopefully I can still go places with my children without my face flaring & me bawling. I have several questions though. I was trying to do a juice diet however due to money problems I can't buy a new juicer & the one I have borrowed is such a pain to get clean all the time that I was also drinking V8 & a green drink (from the health food store all ready mixed up with fruit & greens) is that ok? I have been doing the PB shakes though not sure how successful I am doing with those....I passed a few ropes maybe between 6-10 averaging about 5-8 inches long....nothing like the pics, have been doing water enemas because I feel constipated more than anything else with these....has anyone used anything else successfully? How do you know when you are done doing the bowel cleanse? How long do you do the Bowel Cleanse before you can do the liver cleanse? Do you have to do the parasite cleanse? My doctor diagnosed me with mild candidas a year or 2 ago & I'm not sure if I still have it or not so should I do the parasite cleanse or can I try doing a liver first & see how I react? I am so desperate to start cleansing I just want to do it & hopefully start recovering but then I don't want to mess up & rush it either.....any help would be appreciated. I know I had other questions too but now can't think of them so may pop in later if I remember
thank you so much
Patty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (2)