CureZone   Log On   Join
Serious Dude...Re: Advice please :)

vtool Views: 1,131
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 541,993

Serious Dude...Re: Advice please :)

Hi,

I advise you to do as I am doing right now, today, on my second "quick" liver flush... my first quick flush being the Clark Liver Flush, and previous Dr. Shulze 5 day gentler liver flush.

My friends were amazed at the story, and family was shocked, and very interested, even though they are familar with these methods, our nutritionist here recommending this Clark style flush to my father a few years ago. No one get's it sometimes.

So what I am saying,,, and I've been around this stuff off and on since back in 1987 with personal experience here and there.....

What I am suggesting is, that seriously, get a strainer, have a mason jar, and some latex cloves, and strain the stones, take pictures, get a witness, whatever, film it ;) But SHARE IT with others, and also, this will be something to show your loved ones, grandchildren, health classes at the local YMCA, etc. etc.

The thing is, I went through a lot of work, and you are too, and the results are AMAZING, so why not keep 'em, share them, and help others.

That's my two cents today, and I am doing exactly what I am advising you do to... I have some big stones right now waiting for me to strain out.

More on that in a seperate post.

This will help the ones you care about, this most amazing thing you are doing, your first LIVER FLUSH!!!

YAY! :) It may help improve or save a loved one's life, so why not immortalize the moment, and the results ;)

Peace

p.s. the photos of other flusher's results posted here on this website had a great educational and motivational factor in my own pursuit of this.... so thank you again CUREZONE......

P.S.S. This suggestion came to me, as my friend advised it, he really wanted to see it....but there is nothing like "proof" and firsthand witness to motivate others toward the path of good health, and cleansing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.907 sec, (1)