wow it was a doozy. i was yelling from the pain. this is during the epsom stage -- the bile that came out was sooooooooo acidic (like battery acid) that it caused a bleeding (not internal) when it came out. After first epsom drink of 1tbsp epsom + apple juice i had to go 10 times (i'd only had soup that am & coffee). i had to jump in a bath each time to stop the stinging, felt like i was dying. poured boxes of baking soda in the bath to neutralize the acid and helped but still was in much pain.. the only thing that worked was taking a naproxen *and* 1/2 perscription pain pill *and* migraine excedrin... and lots of h20. I used something from pharmacy called rexederma or something that i'd bought a while back but that hurt too...
the flush itself was successful. got about 10 or so stones out - some the size of dimes.
thanks for any advice.. (ps have thyroid problems - hair falling out so figure my skin is fragile too. so started back on the medical food shakes doctor has me on - ultraclear plus which has lots of vitamin A. going to do that diligently and see if difference in sensitivity)