CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Toddler

AnkeChandiramani Views: 1,374
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 54,153

Re: Toddler

I do pretty much the same. Mine is now 5. She never had any vaccinations, breastfed her for 4 years. She eats whole grains like organic brown rice, whole wheat pasta, buckwheat, quinoa, raw and steamed veggies, berries, olives, yogurt, and organic eggs (she loves them), sometimes a little salmon. I mix ground flaxseed into her yogurt and when I make buckwheat pancakes. She drinks spring water. She does get the occasional sweet attack-no way to avoid it. I try to make sorbet out of fresh fruit and honey, or sometimes with berries and yogurt. I give her a probiotic, a nature's plus kids multivitamin and sometimes she'll take the nordic naturals cod liver oil in a strawberry capsule. She loves chewing on my EPO capsules. I believe that diet is really the basis. Plus, we have only ever treated her with classic homeopathy, and knck on wood, so far, she is very robust.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)