CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Conceiving problems.

AnkeChandiramani Views: 1,749
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 54,129

Re: Conceiving problems.

Hi,
I heard there is a good book titled "taking charge of your fertility".
What would the laparoscopy be for? To check if your tubes are blocked?
There can be lots of causes for fertility problems. Tubes can be compromised due to untreated chlamydia, hormones can be out of balance due to diet, stress, environmental pollution, etc.
If you know your tubes are fine, you can look at nutrition, cleasing the colon (check this site out for claims about colon cleansing and improved fertility), and consider herbal and mineral supplements that help fertility. Are you ovulating regularly?
Does you partner get enough zinc in his diet?
Read up, there are no quick fixes if your bodies are deficient in something, find out and address it.
For women, licorice root, siberian ginseng, damiana leaf, saw palmetto and kelp are part of a fertility blend I found in my herbal book "The scientific validation of herbal medicine". But I think you'd really need to find some wholistic practitioner who can help you find out what is the issue first.
Good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)