I'm sorry to hear that you feel so rotten just now.
I'll pass on what I've been doing the last few months in order to get better and hope it will help:
(1) Stick to the diet - it's really difficult I know, especially when you feel worse than you did originally! But it's the first step in starving the candida and allowing your body to get some of its old strength back and move towards healing again.
(2) You will feel worse on the diet to begin with but this is the die-off, and is ironically a very good sign - it means you have already started to kill the candida!
(3) In this phase try to drink as much water as you can, or detox teas - try to supplement with MSM, and/or milk thistle in order to help your liver deal with the dead candida and toxins.
(4) Try not to let your blood Sugar get too low, as this will contribute to you feeling dizzy, emotional, irrational and downright awful (I speak from experience here!).
(5) If you feel you're having a really strong healing reaction, ease off on everything for a couple of days - be kind to yourself and try to get lots of sleep. I had this a few weeks ago and really felt awful - in tears all the time and on the verge of quitting my job - yet a few weeks later I feel a thousand times better.
I hope this helps in the meantime and you feel lots better soon!