CureZone   Log On   Join
Apple Cider Vinegar worked well for me....

Free Powder Obsoletes Dentists!
This Powder will put Dentists out of Work!

Google Advertisement
  Views: 1,423
Published: 17 years ago

Apple Cider Vinegar worked well for me....

Hi all,

In the spirit of sharing, just thought i'd let everyone know... I've had candida for over ten years - diagnosed by MD's and ND's treated w/ Diflucan, antifungals, massive amounts of garlic, caprylic acid, probiotics, all the standard tricks.... all these antifungals work for a little while and then stop working.

But after finding this site last month, I read something (can't remember what now) which, for some reason, led me to try drinking some organic apple cider vinegar mixed in water. (I've always liked the taste of vinegar :). I cannot begin to describe the massive die-off reaction I got. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. Within minutes of taking the ACV, I had a whole lot of gas, and then a light feeling as my shoulder muscles finally relaxed, and then... within hours I developed the most massive sinus infection (which means I must have been going through a big die-off). But even through the sinus infection I somehow felt much better, emotionally and cognitively.

Anyway, I did a little bowel management and now the sinuses have cleared up. I continue to take the ACV, a few tablespoons in a glass of water 2X/day, and I'm doing more and more bowel cleansing stuff, and I must say I feel much much better than I have in a long time.... I don't know why, don't know if this will continue, and don't know what to make of it all, but it's only fair to share what works, or what we think works, right?

Good luck to everyone. This is a fabulous site. Thanks for all the information and inspiration.

(ps. and no, I don't own stock in apples or a vinegar plant : ).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.016 sec, (1)