CureZone   Log On   Join
Thank you & die-off info

Views: 947
Published: 17 years ago

Thank you & die-off info

Hi there guys

Just wanted to say a big thank you for all your messages reassuring me that I wasn't just about to succumb to the big C!
Very comforting :)))

A big thank you to you also Shelleycat - I've been reading all your messages and you are one amazing woman and a true inspiration to us all. It's brilliant that you've got your very own forum too! I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who really appreciate your patience, friendliness and heart-felt advice.

I think I'm going through a strange die-off phase at the mo. - having felt brilliant for the past few weeks I'm now depressed, crying lots, stomach a bit off, feeling a bit itchy, really tired - is it common when combating candida to start off feeling really well but then to suddenly slip into a trough of feeling awful?

At the moment I feel like giving up work and everything but just need to keep reminding myself it's only temporary (plus I've got a mortgage to pay :0)...).

You are really right when you say to focus on the good Shelleycat - I recently bought a couple of books, one of them was called 'Positive Thinking' - it had some great visualisations on treating disease, and one focused on seeing your illness as a big black rubbish bag, which you kicked and jumped on until it was no more . . . going to give it a try. Another book I bought was called 'Fast Food for the Soul' - all about positive affirmations, including the one you mentioned - 'every day, in every way, I am getting better and better'. This is what we have to keep telling ourselves!

I'm taking a milk-thistle tincture for my liver, sticking to the diet, taking lots of supplements and also probiotics and aloe vera juice. I've laid off the antifungals for now in order not to stress my poor liver any further . . . but will try them again next week.

Phew, I'm feeling better already! What I'd do without this site I really don't know. Just off to try the Kidachi I've just made - many thanks to you Shelleycat!!

A big thank you to all of you again -
good luck and take care
Carrie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.984 sec, (1)