CureZone   Log On   Join
In praise of yogurt

jhan Views: 881
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 539,755

In praise of yogurt

I had salt pills at some point (bought in Singapore, for I had this awful troat ache back there and I would gargle salt to cure it). I do not know whether they had Iodine with them these are used for dehydtatation of the body.

Well during my treatment I finished the bottle and it did me good (but I could not find this product anymore here in Taiwan, so I now use Sea Salt ). I used it orally (with a great impact on my sinus) and also as a probiotic in my enemas (with magnesium as well).

However, one must remember that candida is NORMALLY in your mouth, sinuses and intestine, it's always been and will always be. (There is no immunity involved, the only immunity issue is to fight back the loss of coating protectiion of your instestines, and consequently the leaky gut that it causes).

Candida is normally in our body, with others, and Bacterias that compete with Candida so as to keep the balance are the 'yogurt bacteria' (which you find in the acidophilus supplement), these two (and many others) are usually in your body BUT THIS NATURAL FLORA GETS DESTROYED, due to the ph imbalcane in the entire body.
And due to the abuse of Antibiotics that kills all of these and give a great chance for Candiad to take over, because Candida is the FIRST one to invade after the Antibiotic effect is over.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)