CureZone   Log On   Join
candida - road to recovery

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 1,078
Published: 17 years ago

candida - road to recovery

Hello

I'm quite new to this site but I'm a candida sufferer and feel compelled to join and share my story!

I'm 28 and have suffered from candida since around age 15 I think. Like many of you here I've gone through the whole myriad of symptoms including weight loss, thrush, chronic fatigue, food intolerances , depression, itching, stomach problems, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, swollen glands . . .

Having been to various 'normal' doctors, I was turned away and told 'it was all in my head' and 'it was maybe just my age'.

I think candida arrived after a period of long-term stress combined with one course of Antibiotics , and two years on the contraceptive pill.

Hospital tests discovered patches of inflammation and ulcers in my bowel. This was the turning point - when the doctors said they didn't know what was wrong, I turned to alternative practicioners. Six months on the anti-candida diet, combined with vitamins, minerals and homoeopathic medicine, and the ulcers and inflammation in my bowel had cleared up!

I stayed on the diet for around two years, although took it to extremes and was hardly eating. Subsequently I ended up with acute viral hepatitis.

A few years on, and I've tried so many supplements and been on and off the diet. At the end of last year I realised I had to go back on the diet and am now seeing a nutrionist who is absolutely brilliant. After two weeks on the diet, I'm alreay feeling a lot better. I'm quite curious to try a Liver Flush but scared at the same time!

I just get scared when I think of how long I will need to do this and the road ahead but I just want to say to everyone - please hang in there, we can overcome this and know that recovery is possible. I know how easy it is to get down with this, believe me - that is why it's important we all keep in touch and give each other support - what a brilliant site!

Good health and good luck to you all.
Caroline :0)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.859 sec, (1)