CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE - someone post a success story!

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
sky2003 Views: 1,405
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 538,608

Re: PLEASE - someone post a success story!

I am a success story although I am still continuing along the path to good health. I was allergic to mold, yeast, bourbon and wine. My reactions were extreme bloating and other symptoms like rashes. I have had candida for 10 years but only diagnosed for the last 3. After diagnoses I was able to pinpoint the time I got it - I had just never known what it was before. I have half heartedly attempted to fix it over the last few years with my social life always seeming to get in the way of my good health.

For the last 2 months I have been focusing on my health 99% (the occaisonal vodka cruiser excepted). I have been doing P&B shakes twice daily, taking copious amounts of Colloidal Silver (which in itself causes hell die off and seems to work instantly in helping my allergies and candida symptoms). I have been rotating the following antifungals: nystatin, olive leaf extract, grapeseed extract, garlic, caprylic acid (in my p&b shake) and yeaststat (herbal stuff). I do epson cleanses every so often and eat exactly what is recommended for diet except I find some cheese is ok. I also take a good probiotic that has about 14 strains in it.

Since doing the large amounts of Colloidal Silver I notice a huge improvement in my symptoms and since taking all the antifungals for the last 2 months I am well on my way to being cured. I am no longer allergic to yeast (tested) but I am still allergic to bourbon. When I do have a Sugar blow out I no longer have symptoms. I havent tried wine or mold but the test said I was ok for both this time around.

I am still going to continue my rotation protocol for a few more months and I am going to take what Jake has said about HCL and digestion on board to improve my digestion system overall. I will probably either try Primal Defence or Threelac in a few months just as a precaution and maintenance measure.

I agree that this forum needs a little more positivity.!!!

Candida can be cured. With the right information we can do anything. Good luck to you all!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.859 sec, (1)