CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Crapshot, did you do any liver or bowel cleansing? Thanks.

crapshot Views: 1,343
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 538,535

Re: Crapshot, did you do any liver or bowel cleansing? Thanks.

No, I have never done any sort of organ cleanse. I just know that from everthing I read that I had an overgrowth of candida. I tried some of the thing to change the envirement in my system but thats about it. I did dyflucan once and had bad die off but after 6 months the symptoms came back worse. I didnt know about three lac or the other choices back then.
Let me say one thing here. In my case I dont feel the the three lac cured me. What I think is the Oregano and Yeast Cleanse killed the candida to a piont that the three lac was able to repopulate. I dont think that Oregano and yeast cleanse is the only route to go. There are other choices. Since there are different strains of candida your going to have to find the product that causes the die off symptoms and stick with it increasing the dosage as time goes on, Only then will the reintroduction of good flora be able to take hold and stay. Remember I had this for 10 years so as far as being someone that has been to the extreme side of it I feel I qualify. Just be careful with other products that can do more harm than good. Your immune system was not built to injest alot of them. Sure you may get results but they also can set you back to a point of no return.
Skip.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.188 sec, (1)