CureZone   Log On   Join
Need Advice from Women over 50
  Views: 2,171
Published: 15 years ago

Need Advice from Women over 50

I just turned 50 last summer and I was celibate for almost a year. I'm wanting to have sex again but it feels like my hymen has grown back or something. It hurts. About half way down in the vaginal canal it feels like there is obstruction of some kind. OUCH! Can this be fixed? Is it because I was celibate, or is it age related? Can I go to the doctor and get clipped? Has anybody else experienced this?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020

0.404 sec, (1)