CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: wondering what he's thinking

katsy Views: 1,421
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 535,062

Re: wondering what he's thinking

Hi
just read your text.I must say i dont think this has anything to do with being christian.Its more to do with abstaining and celebacy.

Your boyfriend first and foremost is a man and from experience if a man wants to abstain from sex he avoids contact and sometimes even women altogether.

Heavy passionate petting well speaks for itself it is easier for you to go to that boundary and remain there because you seem to be in control of your sexual drives and that is your limit of how far you will go.

Have you asked him how far he can go and be comfortable that he can control his arousal?I mean if a guy gets aroused it is very difficult to just stop he is probably frustrated and the constant basically teasing (its like not being allowed to eat cake but having it put under your nose would be frustrating)might be driving him crazy with sexual frustration of not being able to cllmax and as with having strong religious values and basically stopping your natural urges hes probably quite confused about what he wants.So in order not to get turned on by you to the point where he would really like more he probably has to avoid the passionate petting.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.250 sec, (1)