CureZone   Log On   Join
wondering what he's thinking

Views: 1,947
Published: 16 years ago

wondering what he's thinking

So I'm about to ask a serious question, in search of serious replies. I am particularly interested in those of you who are in (or at least familiar with) Christian relationships...

I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years. Neither one of us wants to have sex before marriage, so that has never even really been a discussion point in our relationship. That is not to say, however, that we haven't been physical. We have engaged in heavy "makeout sessions", touching, and the like. This used to occur faily frequently in our relationship. Lately, though, that aspect just hasn't been there. Whenever I confront him about it, he says it's not something he ever really thinks about and he thinks that everything is fine between us.

BUT...what do you think this really could mean? Maybe I should just take his word for it. But why, over time, have the physical parts of our relationship gone away? We are still affectionate with each other- hugs, kisses, etc...but no passionate stuff, ya know?

Thanks in advance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)