CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: addicted to p 0 r n?

Views: 2,261
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 534,928

Re: addicted to p 0 r n?

Hi,

AS I have said before the p 0 r n addict will not even admit to himself he has a problem, let alone admit it to other people. Selfish pride is to blame here.He will think of many reasons to account for his behaviour This also becomes the nature of the p 0 r n addict because self gratification is his master and rules his life.It does not stop at sex. He will convince his wife or try to, that she is the one with the problem. p 0 r n is normal for most men.

I think I read somewhere that 100 people only about ten will become addicted. I think this is part of your argument. I agree with you that sexual pervertion has always been around and you can't blame it all on p 0 r n. Some people are going to have defective tendancies anyway.STILL DOES NOT MAKE p 0 r n OK.

Years ago no one would have thought about going to the seedy, dingy part of town where the prostitutes hang out or where the strip clubs are. THey had too much self respect to be seen as being, or thought of as being of low moral character. Now however it is easy, and best of all it can be kept secret. Also because strips clubs are everywhere, sex shops and video stores are all over It reinforces the p 0 r n addict that it is ok.

I do not know if you understand the true nature of p 0 r n addiction. It does have the power to turn ordinary men away from their wives to prostitution, or to having sex with a minor(does not have to be a child). This person does not have to be unstable in the way you were talking about, just the normal person with an addictive personality. He may just as easliy have bocome addicted to alcohol or drugs.

The harm that can be caused within a family is destructive enough, the whole family suffers. THe addict does not have to turn into the sterotype rapist or child molestor.I have already mentioned how families can be effected.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)