CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Answer....

Views: 2,411
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 534,728

Re: Answer....

"Marc your post on foreskin restoration is so informative and never knew there was such a thing. Thank goodness my hubby has lots of foreskin but my younger brother does not. I used to babysit and bathe him when he was small and noticed he was really circumcised too tight.Now at age thirteen he has pain when he erects and self-gratification is very painful for him. Would foreskin restoration help ease his discomfort ? Thanks.

Denise"

Just a little confirmation here...you guys are right on. The above was posted at the end of February. Do the math. She claims she used to bathe her brother when he was small (he's 13 now)...and she's only 17 yes? So that made her what? 7 years old when bathing her three year old brother?

And sorry but what 13 year old consults his sister about pain during his erections while he is masterbating.

If the posts have any truth to them the family should be investigated. We have mom prying daughter and hubby apart (embarrassed of course but very dedicated to the task) and a brother who is about 100% more open about his sexuality than a normal 13 year old.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)