CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm in the same position

Views: 14,973
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 533,735

I'm in the same position

Well, I am in the same situation. I am soon to be 25, still a virgin, and have never even had a girlfriend. And the problem is I'm getting more skeptical about it as I'm getting older. I realize that I have a communication problem with women. I'm always nervous when I'm around them, and am never really able to start up a conversation, and when I do they usually don't feel the same way. The hardest part by far has been witnessing all my friends who I grew up with have girlfriends while I never had one, and always seemed so different. Some friends I wound up losing, but I have gained friends too. So I am not giving up. I understand my problems aren't only with girls. I have social issues in general that I am working on and hoping to change. But girls is another story. I don't see myself getting any closer to them anytime soon. It's gotten to the point where I really don't know what to too. I also grew up in a household where I was the only male, so I would think I would have a better understanding on how to talk and communicate with women, but it hasn't helped.

_Original_Message_ﰩ

Well, I am in the same situation. I am soon to be 25, still a virgin, and have never even had a girlfriend. And the problem is I'm getting more skeptical about it as I'm getting older. I realize that I have a communication problem with women. I'm always nervous when I'm around girls, and am never really able to start up a conversation, and when I do they usually don't feel the same way. The hardest part by far has been witnessing all my friends who I grew up with have girlfriends while I never had one, and always seemed so different. Some friends I wound up losing, but I have gained friends too. So I am not giving up. I understand my problems aren't only with girls. I have social issues in general that I am working on and hoping to change. But girls is another story. I don't see myself getting any closer to them anytime soon. It's gotten to the point where I really don't know what to too. I also grew up in a household where I was the only male, so I would think I would have a better understanding on how to talk and communicate with women, but it hasn't helped.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.484 sec, (2)