CureZone   Log On   Join
25 year old male virgin and feeling hopeless

feelinghopeless Views: 23,306
Published: 18 years ago

25 year old male virgin and feeling hopeless

Hi there, first off the subject says it all.. I'm 25 years old and have still not went all the way with a girl.

To say the very least this is very upsetting to me and causes me to question my worthiness and most everything else about myself.

I've recently read a statistic that said by the age of 19, only five percent of the male sex were virgins. Don't know if this is true or not, but if so it makes me feel even worse about myself.

To be fair I've had issues related to depression, shyness and my confidence. It may be nothing more than the 'vibes' I give off that has stopped me up until this point.

Regardless of that I oftentimes feel like I'm the only male over the ago of 20 that's failed to ever have sex. I fear that it's getting to the point that a girl will never want to go through with the act with me and that I'll go through my whole life without expierencing sex even once.

It's a very disapointing thing and it makes me want to break down just thinking about it. Is there a chance that I'm simply not good enough to be with a girl and that I should just accept this?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)