CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So mutch for the stereotyped well endowed men

Views: 6,649
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 532,901

Re: So mutch for the stereotyped well endowed men

Yes in fact I did have problems because of size. First of all, I am sure that guys with smaller penises get better oral sex. Women can't fit much of a larger one into their mouths.

One time, while having sex with this lady while trying to enter her, it was really tight. I was taking my time and she was making a face like it hurt her. At several times it actually appeared she was crying. I tried to stop several times, to withdrawl from her but she pulled me back into her. I felt bad but when it was over she appeared to be crying and laughing at the same time (that's the best I can describe it). Afterwards she said that she really enjoyed it but I was a little uncomfortable because I thought I was hurting her.

Another things is condoms don't fit well. They usually only go partway up the shaft and tend to work their way off as you go.

Sorry this sounds like a p 0 r n novel but I didn't know how else to say it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.596 sec, (1)