CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My fiance refuses to give me oral

Erectile Dysfunction?
Cure ED without pills from home. Simple, easy and private.

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Atomic Particle Silver
High PPM of Atomic Size Silver Particles penetrate into pathoge...

Nerium Anti-Aging Skin Crème-NOW AVAILABLE
Anti-Aging Skin Creme, Wrinkles/Eye Bags, A...

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearabl...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Healthier Less Painful Joints
Liquid Joint Care - Support for healthy ligaments, tendo...

Erectile Dysfunction?

Free Clark DVD!

Atomic Particle Silver

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Erectile Dysfunction?

Free Clark DVD!

Atomic Particle Silver

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

helium Views: 3,934
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 532,474

Re: My fiance refuses to give me oral

In re-reading the thread, it sounds like he doesn’t cherish you like he should. Now, I know that for myself, I was raised in a pretty un-loving family, and I have a wonderful wife who is patient in helping me show my emotions and I have grown a lot! If your hubby is willing to open those doors, then things can get better, but it takes time. It sounds like he’s got psychological issues that need to be sorted out before he can give in and be more loving. He’s putting up walls and that’s where the jokes are coming from.

I guess you just have to decide for yourself if it's a deal breaker" and go from there.

In response to my self control, I know that morally what I did was wrong, and if I've failed to say it out loud in here, then there it is... I still stand by my decision to experiment the way that I did. Sure, if I had come to those questions about my sexuality before marriage, it would have been optimal to do it before, but it didn't happen that way.

My choices were to break things off with my wife on a "what if", or do what I did. And had the "what if" turned out to be "damn, I'm gay" then I would not live a double life. In my situation, good head, was good head, and I'm open minded enough to not be grossed out by it being from a guy.

The lines of straight, gay and bi-sexual are pretty blurred, and I believe, in my heart, that I am straight. Since the encounter, I haven't had curiosity about being with men, and before the experiment, I had those curiosities. I know this may be a horrible example, but how do you know you don't like broccoli, if you've never tried it?

I apologize to paulista, your thread has been de-railed, we are here to try to help you sort out your decision about having OS outside of your relationship. It's been said that if he's disrespecting you by mocking the smell, he's kind of a jerk. I know that I've made those comments in past relationships, and I learned that only guys think it's funny. Women are sensitive to those things, and rightly so. It IS disrespectful to say that any part of your partner smells or is unattractive. He should be kneeling at your alter and giving you mind blowing orgasms weekly if not daily!. I say stop giving him head, and only give it to him if he gives it to your first. And tell him you won't do it because his butt smells. (I’m only kidding... a little! :) )

You have a tough decision.

You have a tough decision.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.363 sec, (2)