CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My fiance refuses to give me oral

adie32 Views: 3,850
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 532,473

Re: My fiance refuses to give me oral

hi paulista, in my opinion, i would not end the relationship just because of no OS. like you said, plenty women don't go down on their man and they live with it. they might like it to be done to them but chances are, they are very strong on the inside and can control their wants and needs which is a VERY good thing. i see that as maturity. life isn't perfect and neither are relationships, ya know? if he is good in most every other department then consider yourself a very lucky woman......things could definitely be a lot worse:)

and helium, instead of acting on my curiosity, like you did when you got your bj from your male friend, i really think i would have just tried to practice a little self control and block the thought of even doing such a thing out of my head. especially if i were married. it's just like in any heterosexual relationship, you really should break it off with the person you are with before you get with someone else. that is, in my mind the morally correct and the most mature thing to do in these types of situations:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)