CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My fiance refuses to give me oral

paulista Views: 3,893
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 532,396

Re: My fiance refuses to give me oral

I agree. He is being selfish to the extreme, but it also is a way of withholding. He is a withholder, in affection, emotions and giving pleasure. The same way he is unable to say "I love you" or call me sweet names (dear, honey, sweetie, whatever). When I told him I would like to hear these things he said he didn't feel them. He lets any little resentment stop him from giving. He also doesn't give gifts, flowers, etc. So it is all a part of a psychological problem, and also upbringing. He was brought up by old parents in a very uneducated rigid catholic family. He was probbaly taught sex is dirty, especially the genitals.
I have regular gynecological examinations and I have no kind of infection or anything else. When I shower, like anyone else, I smell wonderful (like a flower :)). Also, in my first marriage I got a lot of oral sex!! And I loved it. It's a shame terminating a relationship because of one aspect of sex, but it is very frustrating. Maybe I should get a lover only for that....
So, it's his problem. His issue. I tried everything. Raspberry gels, nice conversation......I give up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.187 sec, (1)