CureZone   Log On   Join
My fiance refuses to give me oral

paulista Views: 3,938
Published: 14 years ago

My fiance refuses to give me oral

I am very attractive, in shape, clean. In almost 6 years, he only gave it to me 2 times, after me having requested it so much.
The last year has gone by without any Oral S. I like performing it on him. I also love getting it but I am at a point where, havign expressed how I feel about it MANY times, I either break up with him or find a lover and cheat on him. I can;t live the rets of my life without it (I am 43 and on my first marriage I had it normally).
I love him dearly but have tried everything. Cajoling, complimenting how well he did it years ago, telling him how much I missed it, etc.
He doesn;'t like the work involved (he IS lazy for Sex) and makes fun of a woman's natural smell (oysters, fish, like he likes to joke). I ony have asked him after taking a long shower so NO smell, not even faint, would be there. That didn't work either. So I am at my wit end. Anybody with the same problem? BTW, it is always the most powerful "orgazm" for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)