CureZone   Log On   Join
Aura of a Preganant Woman

Logger Views: 1,164
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 529,656

Aura of a Preganant Woman

There is a certain amount of magnatism in everyone. There are few good ways to empirically measure personal magnetism. As an older man, I have seen a number of preganant women over the years. My general observation is that there is an increased level of personal attraction power in pregnant women. They have an increased power of attraction. The may serve to protect them.

From Scientology Lectures, I learned the term Genetic Entity. Ron Hubbard used this term to describe life-force concepts, like a desire for reroduction. Ron observed that the Genetic Entity is quite powerful, and needs to be challenged with caution. A desire to become pregnant is a powerful urge, and will overlap into other, unexpected areas, like being envious of another pregnant woman. The term Genetic Entity is seldom discussed in Scientology, but the emphasis on respect for the power of the GE was clear in Ron's voice.

You apparently have a husband, and one option is to discuss your urges with him, so he can be aware of the reality of your spirit, so you can plan together. That is certainly not the only way to proceed, but that seems the most obvious to me.

Logger

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)