CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Woodworm Combination

Deadeye Views: 3,723
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 530,762

Re: Woodworm Combination

I called Dr. clarks research association concerning another product that was an all-in-one product of the walnut, woodworm and clove. I thought is was theirs. Its name is Clarkia . This product was not created or recommended by the research assoc. I had the same questions and concerns as you - I bought from the association.

What are you trying to accomplish - the parasite program? In Dr. Clarks book the cure for all cancers there is a mop up program that co-exists with the parasite program and involves L-crystein and ozonated olive oil. This mop-up kills a variety of tape worms and ascaris.

Also as an option ornthinine and arginine. Both improve the parisite program in that killing the critters ammonia is produced that are toxic to the brain. According to the book it is believed these toxins create insomnia and anxiety. These two additions help with that issue.

hope that helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.672 sec, (1)