CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for the experts
  Views: 1,155
Published: 19 years ago
This is a reply to # 529,489

Re: Question for the experts

You may want to try a vibrator and after a while, you'll get comfortable with it and start developing the G-Spot because it takes some time to get that special spot to feel the greatest cllmax you have ever felt in your life.... Please try it and please let us know in a few months.
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022

3.012 sec, (1)