CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Hello

Lapis Views: 6,002
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 52,528

Hello

Well now ya know. I think that almost everyone walking around North America has it in one form or another (bio engineered) and it lies dormant until the body is stressed to the point that it can take hold.

There has been mention of using a zapper for this condition. A zapper won't touch it. Its good for some things but not lyme.

There are a few good protocols. The salt protocol is effective but my research shows that along with this, or on its own, a combination of olive leaf extract by East Park Research and Samento extract by Nutramedix are the main players in getting this thing licked.

I would also look into a device called the "Vibe Machine" which raises the frequency of all your cells in your body beyond that of a dis ease state. It braodcasts the higher frequency like a classic Rife machine and creates an entrainment frequency for the cells to resonate with.

As well I would back this up with The Beck protocol (but go slow) and hone in on a diet that is teaming with life force energy especially mineral rich wheatgrass (RAW which alkalinizes effectively).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)