The Zapper does not have more amps. (9 milliamps) Which is an EXTREMELY small amount, and considering the very low voltage... Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? It's about half that strength in volts, which is what creates the current (amps) through the circiutry. Any way, it's ok.
As for being a premature baby, I was also born early and weighed 5.4 lbs. I have never associated that with any health conditions, but it very well could be a factor. I do wonder if metel toxicity could be reason for your electric sensitivity? Do you have metel fillings at all?
ps. I did not mark your post -that was someone else!
ali, thanks for the fill in! The zapper may not be for you right now, I really hope you get better soon too!