CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Zapping

alisaun Views: 6,170
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 52,530

Re: Zapping

Hi and thanks!

I actually have in a box somewhere a Sota Silver Pulser zapper thingie. I have not done any electric/zapping stuff for two main reasons because of the lyme:

1. The lyme pathogen is pleomorphic and exists not only in the blood, but burrows into the tissues. It has three seperate forms. I am not entirely convinced that electrification will eradicate it because of this.

2. Also, zapping has to be done VERY carefully. If you don't zap for long enough, you only end up killing the *weakest* forms of the pathogens, thereby giving the stronger versions more freedom to thrive. this can be very dangerous.

As a side note to that, even if I did do this, I would want to wait until I had been tested for all possible co-infections. So far I am negative for babesia and erlichia, but still need to be tested for bartonella and mycoplasma.

I'd like to get a better idea of what I'm infected *with* before I begin any regimen like that. When you have multiple infections, upsetting the balance of all of them can have all sorts of effects, not all of them pleasant.

That said, I have had some interesting results with the Sota in the past and I have not ruled it out for treatment. But like I said in another post, it is simply not enough and I think ill advised on my part to do major pathogen killing before I can strengthen my body enough to be able to handle what will be a tremendous die-off (Herxeimer reaction).

So first I am building, and that in and of itself is managing to kill the little buggers, as I am herxing quite strongly after only a few weeks.

Thank you again for that information though. I will definitely keep it in mind and I think Hulda Clark is an amazing woman.

Cheers,

Alison

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)