CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 5,143
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 525,382

Edited

"Is there anyone who could tell me what the benefit of having a buddha belly is?"

There's a great benefit - if you're ever in a wreck or accident you may be very glad you have a layer of fat protecting your vital internal organs. Especially if you're pregnant at the time.

Most normal woman have it to an extent. My grandfather remarked once that my grandmother was all "boobs, belly and butt." That's the way women are made (unless you're a freak of nature like Paris Hilton, lol.) It's only recently that the stick-thin boyish figure is popular. Marilyn Monroe was fat and flabby by todays standards.

Another explanation might be insulin resistance, you might want to research that and see if that might be the case. Or it could be worms (said happydog cheerily) But most likely it's part of the awesomely intellegent way we were designed.

Don't think of it as fat, think of it as bubble wrap for your innards :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)