CureZone   Log On   Join
oh no not again... ditto!

freelastchance Views: 5,730
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 52,532

oh no not again... ditto!

Lisa,

I know how you feel about this, and your concern is not being discarded, but in truth the device you used was not a Zapper and no more like one then a telephone! The Voltage they used on you would hurt any one. You were electrocuted and there is a huge difference. The output of a normal Zapper is some 4 to 9 Volts. Some Zappers even use 15 Volts, and I really don't think those are a good idea, but please understand, there is a significant difference in 9 to 15 Volts! What you were ELECTROCUTED at was absolutely inhumane being in the 30-80 Volt range wasnt it? The Zappers current does not build up in your body. I know you are concerned and I can understand this, but there simply is no basis to your assumption of them being the same. The fact that it is only used for a total of 21 minutes, and 7 minutes at a time - AND the fact that it is an oscillator and pulses up and down so that it is not a constant pulse, I think a real electrical look at this shows how safe it is. I highly recommend not using the higher voltage Zappers, mainly because they can cause slight burns, but I have not yet heard of ANY case of damage done by one of the lower voltage Zappers on any person or on any animal and have only seen a lot of good results and research.

I don't mean to sound like I'm "hawking the zapper" but I really do believe in this thing and I have benefitted from it, and so have many people I know and many many online and around the world. I am trying to tell people about it because a lot more people are dying of parasites that can't get the herbs or don't have 3 months or longer to spend cleansing than do. I am sorry for your situation Lisa, but with more research you should be able to find out the difference in the devices and maybe help tell people to use the low Voltage ones and to stay away from the higher ones.

Also, I'm not saying Zappers are "the cure" I just know what I've seen them do, and I know if you can get rid of the parasites you will have a better chance with the rest of the cleane-up.

I do respectfully disagree!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)