CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Best way to diagnose? bowen, silver

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

More
More
lisag Views: 1,460
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 52,442

Re: Best way to diagnose? bowen, silver

I was diagnosed thru the bowen test... i agree that testing for the bug is much better than testing for the antibodies.

Igenex does now have a test that tests for the bug now, too, i do believe.

it is a damn shame that bowen is not cdc (i think those are the right letters, center for disease control) and fda thumbs up. it had cdc approval from what i understand, but lost it due to inadequate funding, and is now solely a research facility.

my choice is bowen.

igenex would run a second in my opinion. the reason i got bowen done was because i took a steriod (mistake), and the steroid has the effect of turning off the immune response of the body... which makes lyme much harder to test positive for in an antibody test. so... if you've take any kind of immune supressing drug in the last few months, i would only go for the bowen test.

LisaG

PS. on treating lyme my personal choice is a nosode homeopathic (which is a homeopathic with the essence of the bug that bit me, so to speak). I tried Colloidal Silver , but my naturopath found traces of silver left in my body. after that, i'll never take silver again, and i believe all the current 'proof' that shows that silver leaves the body is not true. it is bad for you in that it stays in the body and gums up the works.

PPSS you couldn't pay me to take Antibiotics . i know in my heart of hearts that they would hurt more than help by shutting down the systems in my body which actually work. of course i don't say what is right for anyone else. but... any drug which makes your body unable to process sunlight, makes you nauseous, makes your teeth turns color and kills all the bacteria in your gut can't really be great....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.656 sec, (1)